Manage your Evernote Teams subscription
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Sign up for Evernote Teams
- Deactivate Evernote Teams
- Switch between monthly and annual payments
- Switch between credit card and invoice payments
- Update payment information
- Evernote Teams free trial
Sign up for Evernote Teams
To sign up for Evernote Teams:
- Go to the Evernote Teams website and click the Purchase Now button.
- Fill out the form with your full name, the name of your company or team, your team email address, and an account password.
If you already have an Evernote account and would like to use the email address associated with that account for your new Evernote Teams account, you’ll be prompted to sign in and choose a different individual email address for your existing account so you can use your team email address for the new account.
Deactivate Evernote Teams
For Evernote Teams accounts created before September 15, 2017:
To downgrade from Evernote Teams to Personal or Professional, you must first deactivate Evernote Teams.
Once your account is deactivated and reverts to Evernote Free, you can subscribe to Evernote Personal or Professional.
Note: If you had a Plus or Premium subscription prior to upgrading to Evernote Teams, and have a gift code sent to you when you upgraded, you can learn how to redeem it here.
For Evernote Teams accounts created on or after September 15, 2017:
Simply deactivate your team account and create a new individual account or use an existing individual account. If you would like to use your team email address for your individual account, you'll need to change the email address on your team account before deactivating.
Switch between monthly and annual payments
To switch between monthly and annual:
- Sign into the Admin Console of your Evernote Teams account here.
- Select Billing Information in the left panel.
- Under Billing Period, click on Edit Billing Period.
- Check the box next to 'Billed Annually' and click on Update.
Any remaining funds from your monthly subscription will be applied to this initial annual payment. You will see the difference of the two reflected on your billing receipt.
Switch between credit card and invoice payments
To switch between credit card and invoice payments:
- Sign into the admin console of your Evernote Teams account here.
- Select Billing Information from the left panel.
- Click Update Payment Method.
- SelectInvoice, then click Update.
Your Teams account should switch to invoice billing immediately.
Update payment information
To update your payment information:
- Go to the 'Billing Information' page in the admin console
- Click Edit Billing Information
- Enter your updated billing information, then click Update Billing Info
Evernote Teams free trial
Evernote Teams is available for new users to try free. If you choose credit card payment, your card on file will be automatically charged at the end of the trial period. If you choose invoice payment, you will receive your first invoice 30 days after the end of the trial period. You can cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel your subscription, simply deactivate your Evernote Teams account. If you cancel your subscription before the trial period ends, you will still be able to use your account until the end of the trial period, but you will not be charged. If you would like to cancel and deactivate your account immediately, please contact customer support.
- cancel auto-renewal
- cancel my subscription
- cancel payment
- cancel business
- deactivate business
- cancel subscription
- manage my subscription
- manage payment
- manage subscription
- paid subscription
- purchase business
- credit card
- change payment
- free trial