How to request a refund
You can request a refund for your Evernote subscription by following the steps below, according to the payment platform you used.
1. On the Apple sign in page, sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase your subscription
2. Tap I’d like to > Request a refund
3. Select the reason for the refund request > Next
4. Select the purchased item > Submit.
You’ll be updated by Apple within 48 hours. Unfortunately, we don’t manage your Apple subscriptions and payments, so we can’t issue refunds directly. For further information on Apple refunds, refer to Apple Support at the bottom of the linked page.
Evernote website (Credit Card/Paypal)
Contact us by submitting a support ticket. Before doing so, please make sure that your refund request meets the following requirements:
- Monthly plans. Evernote will process a refund if the request is received within 2 days of the date of the payment.
Annual plans. Evernote will process a refund if the request is received within 60 days of the date of the payment.
Our refund policy is available at this link.
- money back
- refund request