How to swap the email addresses between two separate Evernote accounts
If you have two Evernote accounts and want to swap the emails tied to those accounts, you can do this yourself if you meet the following conditions:
- You own both Evernote accounts (your primary and secondary account)
- You own a third email address (different than the ones tied to your Evernote accounts)
How to swap email addresses using a third email account
To swap the email addresses using a third email account, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Evernote account (your secondary account) that is tied to the email address you’d like to use for your primary account.
- Select Account Settings > Security Summary > Change Email then confirm your password.
- Remove the email address from this account by entering a third email address (different than any you already use to log in to Evernote), then select Change email.
- Log out of the secondary account and log in to your primary Evernote account.
- Select Account Settings > Security Summary > Change Email.
- Enter the email address you removed from your secondary account.
What if I want to change the login email for just one of my accounts?
Log in to your account in Evernote Web and change your login email address in the account settings.
- swap email
- swap emails
- switch email addresses
- switch emails