I purchased an Evernote subscription through iTunes, but my account is still Basic
If you've purchased an Evernote subscription through iTunes and still see your account showing up as Evernote Basic, first make sure iTunes has processed your request, then check your subscription by logging in to Evernote Web.
Ways to check if iTunes has processed your subscription
To check if iTunes has successfully processed your subscription:
- Sign out, restart, and sign back in to Evernote: Sign out of Evernote on your device, restart it, then sign back in to your account.
- Verify your account type: Log in to the 'Account Summary' of your account settings from any web browser and check your 'Account Type'.
- Find your iTunes receipt: When you purchase a subscription, iTunes should email a receipt to your Apple ID email address. If you haven't received a receipt, contact iTunes or make sure the purchase shows up in your iTunes account purchase history. This receipt is helpful in case you need to contact the Support team about your purchase.
What if I still don't see my subscription reflected in Evernote?
If you have an iTunes receipt confirming your purchase but your account type still shows Evernote Basic, contact us.
It would be helpful to do the following in your ticket submission:
- Attach a copy of your iTunes receipt as a proof of purchase
- Let us know your Apple ID (especially if it's different from your Evernote login email address)
- evernote premium
- paid for premium
- premium purchase
- still free