How to change your password
If you forgot your password:
- Try to log in to your account in Evernote Web
- Click "Forgot password?"
- Enter your email address or username and click Send Verification Email
- Check your email for a link to reset your password. You may need to check your spam folder or corporate email filter for this message.
If you know your current password but want to change it or you received an email to change it:
- Log in to your account settings in Evernote Web
- Click the 'Security Summary' tab, then click Change Password
- Input a new password and click Update
If you no longer have access to your account's email address:
- Create a support ticket
- Select 'Continue as guest'
- In the explanation box, write out your current and any previous email addresses. Do NOT include passwords.
- Indicate whether you've ever had a paid subscription to Evernote. If you have, attach a payment receipt for that subscription. (You may have this in you email or in your iTunes, PayPal, or Google Play account. If you used a gift code to upgrade your account, please let us know the code as we may be able to use it to verify your account.)
- Enter your username if you know it
- Enter your current email address
- Submit your ticket
Here are some examples of Evernote receipts. Take a screenshot or copy and paste the information from these into your support ticket.
- forgot my password
- forgot password
- password reset
- reset password