Change your password
If you are not receiving a password reset email
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or to your email domain's safe sender list (depending on your email provider).
- You may need to check your spam folder or corporate email filter for this message.
- If you still can't receive the email, click here to open a support ticket: log in with your Evernote account and choose Account management > Password reset email. If you can't log in, click on Continue as guest to access the contact form.
If you forgot your password
- Try to sign in to your account settings.
- Click "Forgot password?"
- Enter your email address or username and click Send Verification Email.
- Check your email for a link to reset your password. You may need to check your spam folder or corporate email filter for this message.
If you know your current password but want to change it or you received an email to change it
- Sign in to your account settings.
- Choose Security Summary from the menu, then click Change Password.
- Input a new password and click Update.
- forgot my password
- forgot password
- password reset
- reset password