How to change your account login email address
Evernote uses an email address, rather than a username, to uniquely identify you as an account holder. When you first register for Evernote, you are asked for an email address. This email is what you will use to log in to your Evernote account and can be changed in your account settings.
Change your account login email address
To change your login email address:
- Go to the 'Security Summary’ page in your account settings.
- Select Change Email beneath the email address shown in the 'Email Address' section
- Enter your password to authorize changes and enter a new email address.
- Select Change email to save changes and to return to the account settings page. A confirmation email will be sent to the new address. You must click on the link in the confirmation email to verify your new email address.
- If you receive a message that the email address is already in use, you may have another Evernote account. Learn more >>
- For Evernote Business accounts created before September 15, 2017, you will have two email addresses in your account settings – one for personal use and one for business use. You can change both of these email addresses from the 'Security Summary' page in your account settings, but your personal email address is considered the 'primary' email and is what you will use to log in to your account.
- account login
- change email
- change my email
- change your email
- custom email
- customize email
- email change
- email login
- update email
- update my email