What to do if you suspect unauthorized access to your Evernote account
If you become aware of suspicious activity in your Evernote account, take the following steps to secure it:
- Change your password immediately. Choose a unique password that you don’t use on another website or app. Visit our Customer Security Tips for more information about choosing passwords.
- Review applications that are authorized to access your account. Use the Revoke Access function to remove any undesired applications.
- Review the log-in access history for your Evernote account. You can view the devices and IP addresses that have logged in to your account for the past three months to look for suspicious activity.
- Revoke access to any unauthorized devices. Here you can see all devices (including desktop computers) with access to your Evernote account. Check for any that don't belong and remove them.
- Set up two-step verification on your account. Two-step verification provides an additional layer of security and can protect your account even if your password is compromised.
- Contact support if you have any other questions or concerns.
Remember to keep your account login information private. An Evernote employee will never ask for your password. Learn more about security at Evernote.
- someone in my account
- account comprimise
- secure account
- lockdown account
- lock down account
- account stolen
- stolen account
- using my account