What to do if Sign in with Apple is temporarily unavailable
If you are temporarily having trouble signing in to Evernote with your Apple ID, please follow the instructions below to sign in to your account.
Step 1. Create an Evernote password for your account
To set up an Evernote password, follow these steps:
- Click here to request a password using our "Forgot Password" page.
- Enter either your Apple ID email address or your private relay email address (if you chose to hide your email address).
- Check your inbox for an email to set up an Evernote password.
Creating an Evernote password will not affect your Apple ID password.
Step 2. Log in with your email address and Evernote password
After you've set up an Evernote password, you can log in using your email address (or private relay email address) and the Evernote password you created.
How do I find the private relay email address registered to my Evernote account if I chose to hide my email address?
To locate your private relay address, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Apple ID website.
- In the "Security" section, under "Apps & Websites using Apple ID", click Manage....
- Click Evernote in the app list.
- View the email address in the "Hide My Email" section. It ends with @privaterelay.appleid.com.
- sign in with apple
- apple sign in
- continue with apple
- apple login