Filter your notes list
In Evernote, you can use filters to help you find what you need faster. You can apply one or more filters by clicking the filters button at the top right of the note list. The following filters are available:
- Tags - Select from a list of tags in your account
- Located in - Select from a list of notebooks (everyone) or spaces (Evernote Business) you have access to
- Contains - Select from a list of specific content types, such as images or PDFs
- Created - Select a specific date or date range when the note was created
- Updated - Select a specific date or date range when the note was most recently updated
To remove filters from your note list, click Clear All in the upper right corner of the "Add Filters" box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where in the app can I filter notes?
You can filter notes in your "All Notes" list, in individual notebooks, and in search results (after executing a search).
How do I use filters on search results?
Watch this YouTube video to see how.
Can I save a specific set of filters as a saved search?
Yes. You must first execute a search using the search bar. Then, apply one or more filters to the search results list, click the More actions button (three dots), and select Save search....