How to expense Evernote Premium with your employer
About Evernote Premium
Many customers use Evernote to help with productivity at work, and therefore are able to expense the cost of Evernote Premium to their employers.
Evernote Premium upgrades your Evernote experience with features designed to help you live and work smarter. You can capture and access everything that matters on all of your devices, even when you’re offline. Attach emails, Office & Google docs, PDFs, business cards, images, and handwritten notes. Your project documents, meetings notes, receipts, and personal papers will always be at your fingertips.
Expense your Premium subscription
Reimbursement policies will vary from company to company. For information about your company’s specific reimbursement policies, reach out to your Human Resources team.
When you’re ready to get started, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Evernote account at evernote.com.
- Click Upgrade in the left sidebar and follow the steps to upgrade to Premium. We recommend yearly billing when expensing Evernote, which offers a discounted price and means you only have to submit one expense per year rather than a new one each month.
- Once your Premium subscription is active, click your account name in the upper left corner and select Settings.
- Select Purchase History or Billing from the left-side menu, then click on your order number to view and download your invoice.
- Submit your invoice for expense reimbursement in accordance with your employer’s reimbursement policies.