Limited-Time Offer: 40% Off Evernote Personal
For a limited time, eligible new, Free, Plus, and Premium customers can receive 40% off a one year subscription to Evernote Personal.
How to get it
To redeem this offer, follow these steps:
- Click the offer link that corresponds to your current subscription below.
- Create a new Evernote account or sign in to your existing Evernote Basic or Plus account.
- Click Upgrade to Personal (with the "Bill yearly" option selected).
- Complete payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's being offered?
40% off a one year subscription to Evernote Personal, available for new, Free, Plus, and Premium customers.
Who's eligible for this offer?
To be eligible for this offer, you must:
- Have a new Evernote account or use Evernote Free, Plus, or Premium. Current Evernote Personal, Professional, and Teams customers, and Plus and Premium customers who are subscribed through the iTunes or Google Play, cannot redeem this offer.
- Purchase an annual subscription to Evernote Personal using the dedicated offer link. This offer is not valid for monthly Personal subscriptions, Professional subscriptions, and cannot be used to extend current subscriptions.
- Complete your discount purchase through the Evernote website, iTunes, or Google Play. This offer can only be redeemed with payments made through the Evernote website, iTunes, or Google Play.
Why do I get an error message stating that the offer isn’t valid with my account?
You may see this error message because you are logged into an account that is not eligible for the offer link you selected. To be eligible, you must apply the offer to a new, Free, Plus, or Premium account using the appropriate link above.
Note: If you are an eligible Plus or Premium customer and see an error message, please contact us for assistance.
Why can't I see the option to pay with PayPal or direct debit?
If you are eligible for this offer and do not see the option to use PayPal or direct debit at checkout, please contact us for assistance.
I’m already a Personal customer and I paid full price. Can I get a discount?
This promotion offers people the ability to test-drive the benefits of Evernote Personal at a discounted rate for one year. As an existing subscriber to Evernote Personal, this offer does not apply.
Are there any other discounts on Evernote products?
What happens after the promotional period ends?
After the promotional period ends, your Personal subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis at the regular price, unless you change your subscription settings. Evernote's Commercial Terms apply.