Limited-Time 40% Off Evernote Premium Offer
For a limited time, eligible new, Basic, and Plus customers can receive 40% off a one year subscription to Evernote Premium.
How to get it
To redeem this offer, follow the steps below.
- Click the offer link that corresponds to your current subscription below. Note: Evernote Basic customers may also redeem directly through the dedicated offer page.
- Create a new Evernote account or sign in to your existing Evernote Basic or Plus account.
- Select Evernote Premium.
- Complete payment.
- Current Basic customers
- Current Plus customers on a monthly subscription
- Current Plus customers on an annual subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
What's being offered?
40% off a one year subscription to Evernote Premium, available for new, Basic, and Plus customers. Promotion ends September 18, 2018 at 11:59 PM PDT.
Who's eligible for this offer?
To be eligible for this offer, you must:
- Have a new Evernote account or use Evernote Basic or Plus. Current Evernote Premium and Business customers cannot redeem this offer.
- Purchase an annual subscription to Evernote Premium using a dedicated offer link above. This offer is not valid for monthly Evernote Premium subscriptions.
- Pay through the Evernote website. This offer can only be redeemed with Evernote direct payments and cannot be applied to third-party payment services such as iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon, or to extend current subscriptions.
Why do I get an error message stating that the offer isn’t valid with my account?
You may see this error message because you are logged into an account that is not eligible for the offer link you selected. To be eligible, you must apply the offer to a new, Basic, or Plus account using the appropriate link above.
I’m already a Premium customer and I paid full price. Can I get a discount?
This promotion offers people the ability to test-drive the benefits of Evernote Premium at a discounted rate for one year. As an existing subscriber to Evernote Premium, this offer does not apply.
Are there any other discounts on Evernote products?
What happens after the promotional period ends?
After the promotional periods end, your Premium subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis at the regular price, unless you change your subscription settings. Evernote's Commercial Terms apply.