Evernote Personal Offer for Students
What's being offered?
Eligible college students can get 50% off a one-year subscription to Evernote Personal. Learn more >>
Who's eligible for this offer?
To be eligible for this offer, you must:
- Be a college student with a valid school-issued .edu or .ac.uk email address, or have a valid school-issued email address included in this list. (Tip: Use Ctrl+F or Cmd+F to do a quick search for your domain.)
- Be a new Evernote user or an existing Evernote Free user
- Use the dedicated offer page to verify your school email address and sign up for one year of Evernote Personal
- Have not already used your school email address for this offer before
How do I get this offer?
- Go to the offer page and create a new Evernote account or sign in to your existing Free account.
- Enter your eligible school email address [see question above for eligible email addresses]. You will be sent an email verification.
- Click the verification link in the email sent to the address you entered and complete the check-out process.
- Your school email address does not have to be the primary email address on your Evernote account. If you already have an Evernote account using a different email address, you can apply this offer to that account and the only communication we’ll send to your school email address is the verification email.
- If you do not receive the verification email, check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contacts or safe list.
- If you still do not receive the verification email, try going through the steps again to make sure the email address you entered is correct.
Why do I get an error message stating that my email address is not eligible for a discount?
You may get this error message if your school email address is not eligible for this offer or if you have already used this school email address for this offer before. To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in a college or university and have a valid school-issued email address that ends with .edu or .ac.uk, or have a valid school-issued email address that has been included in this list.
Why do I get an error message stating that the offer isn’t valid with my account?
You may get this error message if your account is not currently an Evernote Free account or if you have already redeemed this offer on this account before. To be eligible, you must be a new Evernote user or existing Free user. You must not already have an Evernote paid subscription.
I’m a college student but I do not have an eligible email address. How do I get this offer?
This offer is currently only available to students with eligible email addresses. In the future, we may open up the offer to students with other email addresses. If you’d like to submit a school-issued email domain for review, please fill out a survey in your language below. If your language is not available, please use English.
Are there other discounts on Evernote products that are used for education?
Yes. Evernote Teams is available to all qualifying educational institutions at a discounted rate. Learn more >>
What happens after the promotional period ends?
After the promotional period ends, your subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis at the normal price, unless you change your subscription settings. Evernote's Commercial Terms apply.