Welcome to Evernote Web
Evernote Web Quick Tour
The sidebar is where you can navigate around your Evernote account and access your account settings.
- Search notes: Search your notes for keywords, locations, tags, and more.
- New Note: Create a new text note in the current notebook.
- Shortcuts: Access your favorite notes, notebooks, or tags quickly.
- All Notes: Display all notes from all notebooks in the note list.
- Notebooks: Display all notebooks.
- Shared with Me: View all notes and notebooks that have been shared with you.
- Tags: Display all tags.
- Trash: Display all notes that have been deleted.
The editing toolbar appears automatically when you’re actively editing a note in the note panel. You can manually show it by clicking anywhere inside the note panel.
- Notebooks: Move this note to a different notebook.
- Code Block: Display text, such as programming code, inside a gray box to separate it from the rest of your notes.
- Insert link: Insert a link into this note.
- Attach file: Attach a file to this note from your computer, such as a PDF, Word document, or image.
- More: Access additional note options, such as superscript or subscript.