How to configure a Fujitsu ScanSnap to scan to Evernote
Information about the ScanSnap Evernote Edition scanner can be found in the ScanSnap Evernote Edition Guide.
Certain model ScanSnap scanners can scan straight into Evernote, where they will become instantly accessible and searchable from all your devices.
You can easily send scans directly from your Fujitsu ScanSnap into Evernote with the press of a button.
- Download and install the Fujitsu ScanSnap Manager software
- Right-click on the ScanSnap Manager icon in the taskbar (on Windows) or in the dock (on Mac)
- Select 'Settings' or 'Scan Button Settings'
- Uncheck 'Use Quick Menu' option
- From the Profile menu, select 'Scan to Evernote (Document)' to save as PDF or 'Scan to Evernote (Note)' to save images inside of Evernote note
- To create and change settings for searchable text, select the Detail menu to show advance settings. Choose the File Option tab and check the 'Convert to Searchable PDF'.
- Hit Apply and OK to save your settings
- Press the button on your scanner to scan a document directly into Evernote
Contact Fujitsu Support for additional help and resources.