How to view your purchase or billing history
You can view the account purchase history in the account settings in Evernote Web. With Evernote Business, account admins can view the account billing history in the admin console.
You can view the date, item, order number, payment method, and total amount of each transaction. To view your purchase history:
- Sign in to your account settings
- Select Order History from the menu
- Click the order number to view the receipt for that transaction
Note: We only show the last 24 months of billing history. Not all refunds will show up in your purchase history. All prices include tax. VAT is only displayed for applicable Evernote Business transactions (not for Evernote Plus or Premium transactions).
You can view the date, billing period, item, order number, and total amount of each transaction. To view your billing history:
- Sign in to the admin console (must be an account admin)
- Select Billing History from the menu
- Under the "View Detail" column, click Invoice to view the receipt for that transaction
- order history
- billing history
- purchase history