The ScanSnap Evernote Edition is Wi-Fi enabled so you can scan wirelessly from wherever it's convenient. You could scan receipts and photos from the kitchen counter, for instance, or business cards and legal documentation at your desk.
Note: You can pair the scanner with one computer at a time or connect other computers with a USB cable.
Step 1: Open ScanSnap Manager Wi-Fi tab
- Connect the scanner to your computer via USB cable
- Open ScanSnap Manager Evernote Edition software from your computer's taskbar or menu bar
To view Wi-Fi settings:
- Click the gear icon to open the settings
- Select the Wi-Fi tab
Step 2: Enable Wi-Fi settings
To connect to ScanSnap to the Wi-Fi:
- Turn on the Wi-Fi switch on the back of the scanner
- The scanner will detect your computer's current Wi-Fi network and, if required, prompt you for a network password
- Wait until you see the computer indicate that Wi-Fi scanning is enabled, then unplug the scanner from your computer