Add the Evernote widget to your iOS device
With Evernote widgets for iOS, you can find, create, and access content quicker by launching Evernote from your home screen or lock screen. Use Evernote widgets to add new notes, create tasks, scan docs, and even search for notes in your account.
The Evernote for iOS app offers the following widget types:
- Recent note bar
- Task bar
- Tasks button
- New note Button
- New task button
- Document scan button
- New search button
- Open app button
- Actions bar
- Notes list widget
- Tasks list widget
- Shortcuts list widget
Note: The home screen Tasks list widget is only available to Evernote Personal, Professional, and Teams customers.
Add a widget to your lock screen
The widgets can be added to your lock screen after you install the latest version of the Evernote app for iPhone running iOS 16 or later. It does not require a separate download. To add an Evernote widget to your lock screen, follow these steps:
- Touch and hold the lock screen until the "Customize" button appears, then tap Customize.
- Tap the box above or below the time to see available widgets and locate the Evernote widget options.
- Tap or drag the widgets you would like to add.
- Tap Done.
Add a widget to your home screen
The widgets can be added to your home screen after you install the Evernote app for iPhone and iPod touch (iOS 14+), as well as iPad (iOS 15+). It does not require a separate download. To add the widget to your home screen, follow these steps:
- Find an empty space on your home screen and long press until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the add button(+) in the upper-left corner.
- Search for “Evernote” to locate the Evernote widget options.
- Select a widget, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
- ios widget
- create from home screen
- home screen
- quick note