Why did the price or status of my Evernote subscription change?
Periodically, Evernote and our payment partners adjust subscription pricing to align with current currency and tax rates. Generally these price changes won't affect your current subscription and will only take effect when your subscription is renewed. In some cases, your subscription may be canceled and you'll be required to renew it.
Why did my subscription get canceled?
Your subscription may have been canceled if:
- The subscription price changed in iTunes and the Apple App Store. Note: Apple notifies you directly of price changes and will ask you to agree to the new price in order to reinstate your subscription.
- There is an account-related billing issue, such as credit card expiration or payment rejection.
How can I renew my subscription?
If your subscription was canceled, you can renew it in the following ways:
- Renew your subscription through iTunes and agree to the new price
- Purchase a new subscription directly from our website using your credit card
- Purchase a new subscription from one of our other payment partners
- canceled subscription
- cancelled subscription
- itunes cancelation
- itunes subscription
- premium canceled
- premium cancelled
- premium price change
- price change
- price changed
- subscription canceled
- subscription cancelled
- subscription price change
- subscription price changed