How to share multiple business notebooks at once
You can share one or more business notebooks to an individual in one invitation, giving them permission to edit, view, and/or invite others.
Examples of people who might want to share multiple notebooks with someone in the company:
- An HR department shares a set of notebooks, such as "Employee Benefits," "Health Providers," and "Reimbursements," with a new employee on their first day of work.
- A Marketing Manager shares a set of notebooks, such as "Style guides and templates," "App icons," "UX guidelines," with all the product designers.
- A Sales Representative shares all the notebooks related to a sales lead, including "Meeting Notes," "Product Info," and "Email Correspondence," with other people on her team.
To share multiple business notebooks at once
- Open your business home, select the People tab at the top, and select a person from the list of people in your company's Evernote Business account
- Click Invite to Notebooks in the person's profile
- Select one or more notebooks from the list of business notebooks you have access to share
- Select the permission level you'd like to grant for the notebooks you're sharing
- Click Invite and these notebooks will appear in the recipient's account. The recipient will receive an email alerting them that these notebooks have been added to their account.