How to refer a friend to Evernote
How does the Evernote referral program work?
When you invite friends to Evernote, you can earn points when they get started using it. Here's how it works:
- You will earn 10 points for each of the first 3 friends you successfully refer. For details on what a successful referral is, see below.
- You will earn 5 points each time a friend you referred, even beyond the first three, purchases Evernote Premium for the first time.
Your friends also benefit from referrals. Every friend you refer - regardless of whether they earn points for you - will be given one month of Evernote Premium just for getting started.
How can I use the Evernote Points I earn?
You can use Evernote Points to get Evernote Premium. Learn about how to earn and use Evernote Points here. You can also learn more about the features and benefits of Evernote Premium by visiting here. Points are nontransferable.
How do I invite friends?
Go to the referral page and log in to Evernote if you aren't already logged in. Once you have logged in, you can invite friends using any of the following methods:
- Send your friends an email. Just enter your friends' email addresses in the field then click 'Invite'. They will receive an email with a unique referral link.
- Post your referral link to a social media account such as Twitter or Facebook. Click the button for the network that you'd prefer and follow the steps to create your post.
- Copy and paste your referral link. Clicking the link button allows you to copy/paste your link into a chat window, into an email, or any other way that you connect with friends, family, and colleagues.
When your friends click on the link, they will be prompted to create an Evernote account.
What counts as a successful referral?
In order for your referrals to successfully earn you points, the people you invite must do both of the following:
- Create a new Evernote account by clicking your unique referral link.
- Install the Evernote app and log in on a computer, phone, or tablet.
Logging in on a browser does not qualify as a referral. Each referral must be on a new device that has not downloaded Evernote previously. For example: if two people share a computer, you can only earn points for the first person that creates an account on that computer. If the second person instead creates an account and logs in on a mobile phone or other device, you would then earn points for that friend as well.
For full terms and conditions about the Evernote referral program, please see the Evernote Commercial Terms.
- refer a friend
- refer friend
- referral bonus
- evernote points