Evernote Teams account admin overview
Evernote Teams accounts are managed by designated account admins. Initially, this is the Evernote user who created the Evernote Teams account. While there's no maximum limit to the number of account admins that an Evernote Teams account can have, each Evernote Teams account must have at least one. Account admins must be users in the Teams account. It's not possible for someone to be an account admin, but not be a user in the account.
Account admins can be designated on the 'Manage Users' page in the admin console.
Here are a few resources for account admins:
- Evernote Teams Quick Start Guide
- Evernote Teams Admin Console Overview
- How to manage team content in the admin console
- FAQ for Evernote Teams account admins
- FAQ for Evernote Teams users
- Evernote Teams Toolkit
- admin limit
- business admin