How to import content from your LiveScribe pen into Evernote
To share content created using your LiveScribe device, follow these steps:
- Load LiveScribe Desktop
- Select item you would like to Share (Selecting a single page with green text means it contains text and audio)
- Click on "Share" and you'll get two options, the first one does the whole notebook, the second choice will just take the single page selected.
- Choose the single page, which will cascade to the second level of menu operation and choose... "with Evernote".
- At this stage, you will be presented with a window with three options: "Audio only", Page only", "Pages and Audio". Choose what you prefer to send into your Evernote account.
- You will now be given a window where you must name your file (in the lower portion of the window where it reads "Pencast Name"). Once you have completed this, your file will be sent to the Evernote server.
- Once your file has been successfully transferred, login to your Evernote account. In your default folder, you'll one file for each page of handwritten text, and one audio file.
- livescribe pen
- smart pen