How to migrate your account from Evernote to Yinxiang Biji
Transferring your notes from Evernote to Yinxiang Biji is a two-step process:
- Export your notes from Evernote
- Import your notes to Yinxiang Biji
You do not need to delete your notes as part of the migration process described below.
Export your notes from Evernote
- Log in to your existing Evernote account
- Create a new tag for each notebook with the notebook's name (example: nb_<notebookname>), and tag every note in that notebook with that tag. If the tag already exists, create a new, unique tag.
- Right-click 'All Notebooks' and select 'Export Notes' to export the notes to an ENEX file (.enex). Make sure you select the option to export tags as well.
Note: Tag hierarchy (also known as nested tags) are unable to be preserved in an ENEX export.
Import your notes to Yinxiang Biji
- Log out of your Evernote desktop client
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Click the “switch services” button
- Click on the “New to Evernote” tab
- Register with the yinxiang.com service
- Import the .enex files
- Move the notes from the imported notebook to new synced notebooks based on the tags created
If you need additional assistance, please contact us.
- yinxiang biji