Tag pages with smart stickers
Evernote Smart Stickers make your Evernote Notebooks even smarter by letting you automatically tag and organize your notes when they are saved to your Evernote account using the Evernote camera. Every Evernote Notebook comes with a complete set of Smart Stickers.
Every Evernote Notebook comes with six different Smart Stickers that each have one default tag associated with it. You can also customize each type of Smart Sticker and associate them with any notebook and up to six tags.
The following are the default tags associated with Evernote Smart Stickers:
Use Smart Stickers as a way to add tags to pages
To automatically tag and organize the notes from your Evernote Notebook, place the Smart Stickers on the page close to the text. This ensures that your Smart Stickers are captured within the image capture area.
Please note that the Evernote camera only recognizes Smart Stickers placed on Evernote Notebooks.
Customize Smart Stickers
Use the Evernote app in iOS or Android devices to specify which tag and notebook you'd like to associate each Smart Stickers with. Once captured into Evernote, all notes with this Smart Sticker are automatically saved with the selected tags.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
To customize Smart Stickers on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, do the following:
- Open the Account tab
- Tap Settings > Camera > Moleskine Notebook
- Tap the Smart Sticker you want to modify. The default notebook and tag currently associated with the Smart Sticker are shown.
- To change the notebook or tag associated with any Smart Sticker, tap Notebook or Tag, then search for or select a notebook or tag from the list of options. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Note: The new Evernote for iOS does not currently support the recognization, organization, and association of Smart Stickers with tags and notebooks specified in Evernote.
To customize Smart Stickers on an Android device, do the following:
- Open the navigation menu by swiping from the left side of the screen or tapping the menu button (three bars)
- Scroll down the list and tap Settings.
- Tap Camera > Moleskine notebook. Each Smart Sticker is displayed, along with the currently associated tag and notebook.
- Tap the tag or notebook you want to change, and select a new one from the list.
- Tap OK to save your changes.