Annotate key info
Add visual callouts to clipped screenshots
When you take a screenshot with clipper, the annotation tools appear. Use them to add arrows, shapes, and other visual callouts for quicker and clearer communication.
Shape tool: Draw circles, lines, and other shapes on a screenshot.
Color options: Choose or edit the color of your new or selected shapes, text, and other visual callouts.
Stamp tool: Add stamps with labels and arrows. Select and position your stamp on your screenshot. Click the '+' or the 'a' to add an arrow or text label.
Other annotation tools:
- Marker tool: Draw with digital ink.
- Text tool: Add text annotations.
- Highlighter tool: Highlight text or images.
- Pixelate tool: The pixelate tool is perfect for blurring portions of images that need to be kept anonymous, such as faces or personally identifiable information.
- Crop tool: Drag the lines to crop a screenshot.
- Zoom in
- Zoom Out