Share web clips with others
Web Clipper makes it easy for you to share the knowledge and inspiration you find on the web with your colleagues and friends:
- Take a screenshot of a web site you like, mark it up, and email it to your designer
- Share an interesting web site with friends on your social networks
- Paste a link to your Web Clip or a site right into a chat session with colleagues
Share in Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera
Once you've successfully saved a Web Clip, click Share and share the Web Clip note via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Work Chat or email. You can also share a Web Clip as a public link you can copy and paste in any document or messaging application.
Share as an email
Share as a link
Share in Internet Explorer and Firefox
Save your Web Clip from any browser, then share it from your Evernote account.
- After you save your clip, open your Evernote account (log in if prompted).
- Open the note(s) you've clipped and select the note sharing button in the toolbar near the top of your note. Choose one of the sharing options listed in the window: Work Chat, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Email.