Invite and train your team
Once you've set up Evernote Business for your company, it's time to onboard the team with resources and support they'll need to be successful.
Invite your team to join the account
Send invitations to join the business from the admin console:
- Click Add Users from the navigation menu
- Enter the business email address of each person you'd like to invite
- Click Invite when you're ready to send the invitations
Each person will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to join the team's Evernote Business account.
Check the status of an invitation
Check the status of sent invitations on the 'Manage Users' page in the admin console. If someone forgets to accept the invitation they received, you can resend it. If you've changed your mind, you can revoke it.
Create a training strategy
After you've sent invitations, it's a good idea to share some additional information about Evernote Business so your team has a clear understanding of the service. In addition to referring people to available documentation and guides, it might be a good idea to schedule some time on the calendar to present topics such as:
- Goals and expectations of using Evernote Business as the team's shared workspace
- The rollout schedule and timelines
- Overview of how you've set up the workspace and what naming conventions to use
- Ongoing support and additional resources
- "Live demos" to walk through specific scenarios where Evernote Business can help improve current communication patterns and workflows, such as the following:
- Objective: When our sales team is out in the field, they need instant access to their most important notes, presentations, spreadsheets, and sales collateral. They also need a way to take notes on customer meetings on whatever device they have with them.
- Solution: Evernote will be installed on all devices our sales team uses, they'll have access to all sales materials, and their notes are collected in a shared space.
Provide education and ongoing support
Encourage your team to explore the example spaces inside the Evernote Business app and articles in the Help and Learning center. Examples:
Explore additional resources
Get the most out of your Evernote Business deployment with tips, resources, and ongoing support.