How to transfer HTC Notes to Evernote
HTC has discontinued support for HTC Notes and has directed users to sync and transfer their notes to Evernote.
Tips for a successful transfer
Tip #1 – Check the sync option in your phone settings
Open your phone 'Settings' and tap on 'Accounts & sync'.
Tap 'Sync Notes with Evernote'.
Tap '...' next to your Evernote account name, then tap 'Sync now' from the menu options.
- After a few moments, open Evernote to see if the notes have synced to your account.
Tip #2 – Check to make sure you've signed into the correct Evernote account
- Download Evernote for Android from the Play Store or your device's app store, if you haven't already done so.
- Sign in to your Evernote account with the email address you used when you signed up for Evernote. If you are having trouble signing in, click 'Forgot Password' on the sign in page.
- Open Evernote for Android to see if your HTC Notes were successfully imported.
Tip #3 – Remove Evernote as a synced account on your device and reinstall
- Go into your phone settings and tap 'Accounts & Sync'
- Tap 'Sync Notes with Evernote'
- Tap the '...' then tap Remove account
Return to the HTC Notes app and tap Yes when prompted with 'Export Notes to Evernote?'
Choose 'Sign In to an Evernote account'
Tap Yes when prompted with 'Install Evernote?'
If you still don't see your HTC Notes in Evernote, please reach out to HTC support.
- can't find htc notes
- can't see htc notes
- convert htc notes
- export htc notes
- htc notes
- migrate htc notes
- move htc notes
- sync htc notes
- synch htc notes
- what happened to htc notes