How to earn and use Evernote Points
You can earn Evernote points by redeeming Evernote gift subscriptions, Premium activation codes, and carrier promotions. You can also earn points by inviting friends to Evernote. Evernote Points can be used for monthly or annual subscriptions to Evernote Premium, even if you already subscribe to Evernote Plus or Premium.
Earn Evernote Points
Earn points by inviting your friends to Evernote. You can send email invitations or post a link on your website. You will earn points from friend referrals in two ways:
- You will earn 10 points for each of the first 3 friends you successfully refer. See here for more details.
- You will earn 5 points each time a friend you referred, even beyond the first three, purchases Evernote Premium for the first time.
You may also receive points in these ways:
- Activate a cell phone carrier promotion
- Redeem a printed coupon code that is bundled with a product, such as Evernote Notebooks by Moleskine or a Jot Script 2 Evernote Edition Stylus
- Redeem a gift subscription to Evernote Premium
Your friends also benefit from referrals. Every friend you refer - regardless of whether they earn points for you - will be given one month of Evernote Premium just for getting started.
You are limited to a maximum of 5 referrals per day from the same IP address. You will not earn points for any referrals above the first 5 from the same IP address within a single 24-hour-period, nor will the recipient of the referral receive the complimentary one-month subscription to Evernote Premium.
Use Evernote Points
You can view and use your Evernote Points from your account settings in Evernote Web.
You can use Evernote Points at any time. Evernote Points may expire after 5 years of no points activity in your Evernote account. Evernote Points and rewards are non-transferable. For full details see the Evernote Commercial Terms.
What if I’m Already an Evernote Plus or Evernote Premium Subscriber?
Depending on how you pay for your existing Evernote Plus or Evernote Premium subscription, using points to obtain Evernote Premium will work a little differently, as explained in more detail below. In some cases, to maximize the value of your existing subscription, you may decide to wait until the end of your existing subscription before using your points to obtain a subscription to Evernote Premium.
Redeeming Evernote Points when you already have a Plus subscription:
- Your new points-redeemed Evernote Premium subscription will begin immediately, running concurrently with any remaining time in your Evernote Plus subscription.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus auto-renewing subscription using a credit card or PayPal, any auto-renewal will be paused until your points-redeemed subscription is complete.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus auto-renewing subscription through the iTunes or Amazon App Store, you will need to cancel your existing Evernote Plus subscription to keep from getting charged for auto-renewal of Evernote Plus while you are enjoying your points-redeemed Evernote Premium subscription. Evernote cannot cancel this subscription for you.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus subscription with any other payment method, any auto-renewal on your existing Evernote Plus subscription will be canceled and you will be asked to subscribe again to either Evernote Plus or Evernote Premium after your points-redeemed Premium subscription has concluded.
Redeeming Evernote Points when you already have a Premium subscription:
- In most cases, your new points-redeemed subscription will begin immediately, and the remaining amount of time left in your existing paid Evernote Premium subscription will pick up and continue after your points-redeemed subscription is complete.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Premium auto-renewing subscription with a credit card or PayPal, the auto-renewal on your Evernote Premium subscription will be suspended until your points-redeemed subscription has concluded.
- If you pay for your Evernote Premium auto-renewing subscription through the iTunes or Amazon App Store, you will need to request cancelation of your existing paid subscription via iTunes or the Amazon App Store. For technical reasons, if you have a remaining balance of time in your canceled subscription, unfortunately it will be necessary to wait until the end of this period before you can redeem Evernote Points for a Premium subscription.
- evernote points
- evernote premium points
- premium points