Redeem Evernote Points
Evernote Points can be redeemed for monthly or annual subscriptions to Evernote Premium, even if you already subscribe to Evernote Plus or Premium.
How to redeem your points
May 2021: We are currently in the process of updating our payments system. When the new system is available for everyone, visit your Billing Profile to redeem your points. On this page, click Redeem and choose either Premium 1 year or Premium 1 month.
If the Billing Page link above doesn't work for your account, you can view and redeem your Evernote Points in your account settings. On this page, choose either Premium 1 year or Premium 1 month.
You can redeem Evernote Points at any time. Evernote Points may expire after 5 years of no points activity in your Evernote account. Evernote Points and rewards are non-transferable. For full details, see the Evernote Commercial Terms.
What if I already subscribe to Plus or Premium?
Depending on how you pay for your existing Evernote Plus or Evernote Premium subscription, redeeming points to obtain Evernote Premium will work a little differently, as explained in more detail below. In some cases, to maximize the value of your existing subscription, you may decide to wait until the end of your existing subscription before redeeming your points to obtain a new subscription.
Redeeming Evernote Points when you already have a Plus subscription:
- Your new points-redeemed Evernote Premium subscription will begin immediately, running concurrently with any remaining time in your Evernote Plus subscription.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus auto-renewing subscription using a credit card or PayPal, any auto-renewal will be paused until your points-redeemed subscription is complete.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus auto-renewing subscription through the iTunes or Amazon App Store, you will need to cancel your existing Evernote Plus subscription to keep from getting charged for auto-renewal of Evernote Plus while you are enjoying your points-redeemed Evernote Premium subscription. Evernote cannot cancel this subscription for you.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Plus subscription with any other payment method, any auto-renewal on your existing Evernote Plus subscription will be canceled and you will be asked to subscribe again to either Evernote Plus or Evernote Premium after your points-redeemed Premium subscription has concluded.
Redeeming Evernote Points when you already have a Premium subscription:
- In most cases, your new points-redeemed subscription will begin immediately, and the remaining amount of time left in your existing paid Evernote Premium subscription will pick up and continue after your points-redeemed subscription is complete.
- If you pay for your existing Evernote Premium auto-renewing subscription with a credit card or PayPal, the auto-renewal on your Evernote Premium subscription will be suspended until your points-redeemed subscription has concluded.
- If you pay for your Evernote Premium auto-renewing subscription through the iTunes or Amazon App Store, you will need to request cancelation of your existing paid subscription via iTunes or the Amazon App Store. For technical reasons, if you have a remaining balance of time in your canceled subscription, it will unfortunately be necessary to wait until the end of this period before you can redeem Evernote Points for a Premium subscription.
Note: After a thorough review, we have made the decision to end our friend referral program as of May 2021. You are still able to redeem all unexpired points that have been earned through this program.
- evernote points
- evernote premium points
- premium points