NGO and non-profit discounts for Evernote Teams
Evernote Teams is available at a discounted rate to all qualifying non-governmental organizations (NGOs), non-profit organizations, and educational institutions. Please contact us for additional information.
Discount pricing is only available to Teams accounts with five or more users and is billable yearly by credit card or invoice.
What are the qualification criteria?
NGOs and non-profit organizations:
- Qualifying organizations are registered, non-governmental, or non-profit organizations with a recognized charitable status in their respective country (equivalent to 501(c)(3) status under the United States Internal Revenue Code).
- Qualifying educational institutions are defined as public or private K-12, vocational school, correspondence school, religious education school, junior college, college, university, or scientific or technical school, degree granting school, or university which is organized and operated exclusively for the purpose of teaching its enrolled students and is not affiliated with any private or public corporation or business entity.
- Degree-granting schools must require no less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study; schools must be accredited by an accrediting agency that is nationally recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or, in the case of public K-12 institutions, recognized or approved by the Department of Education of the State in which it is located.
How do I apply for the discount?
- Create an Evernote Teams account
- Invite four or more users to join your company’s Evernote Teams account
- Contact us with the following information:
- School/Organization name
- School/Organization website
- Name and title of primary contact person
- Your telephone (with country code)
- Your email address
- Proof of your non-profit status, such as a tax exempt certificate or 501(c)(3) (this is applicable to NGO/non-profit only)
Evernote will review your eligibility after you've submitted the necessary information and may request additional information to complete the verification process.
How is the discount applied?
If you choose to pay by invoice, you will be billed initially at the normal rate. The discount will be applied retroactively after your discount eligibility has been verified. If you choose to pay by credit card, you will be billed and charged initially at the normal rate. We will refund the discounted amount from your payment after your discount eligibility has been verified. Please see our Commercial Terms for more information about pricing.
Can students use Evernote Teams?
The school is responsible for the following:
- Obtaining any necessary parental and guardian permissions required under applicable laws prior to enabling minors to access or use the school or organization’s Evernote account
- Keeping and retaining all parental consents on file
- Providing all parental consents to Evernote upon request
- education discount