How to publish business notebooks
Some Evernote Businesses have the ability to publish notebooks. These published notebooks can be joined by anyone in the business.
To publish a notebook on Mac or Windows:
- Click Notebooks from the left panel
- Right-click the notebook you'd like to publish and select Modify Sharing... from the menu
- Select the radio button for 'Available to everyone' at the top of the sharing window
If your business has published notebooks, they can be found by navigating to the published notebook list on Mac or Windows.
To access published business notebooks:
- Mac: Click Notebooks from the left panel, then click See all [Business Name] notebooks in the upper right corner of the notebooks panel.
- Windows: Click the magnifying glass when you hover over Notebooks in the left panel, then click See all [Business Name] notebooks at the top of the list.
Note: If your business does not have any published notebooks, there is no list of published notebooks and you will not be able to publish any notebooks. If, for any reason, a business unpublishes all notebooks (bringing the published notebook count to zero), they may lose the ability to publish notebooks anymore.
- publish notebooks
- published notebooks
- business home