How to navigate Evernote Touch for Windows
The note list, which displays a horizontally scrollable list of all the notes in your Evernote account, is the first thing you will see when you launch Evernote Touch. You can use touch navigation to do all the things you love to do in Evernote:
- Nav Bar: Tap the icons to navigate to the notebook list or tags list. The Nav Bar is always available by swiping from the top or bottom edge of the screen.
- App Bar: Tap the icons to sort the note list, manually sync your Evernote account, snap a photo for a new note, or create a new blank note. The App Bar is available when you are viewing the note list.
- Charm Bar: Tap the icons to search your Evernote account, view your account settings, or share notes. The Charm Bar is always available by swiping from the right edge of the screen.
- browse notes windows 8
- create note in windows 8
- edit note in windows 8
- organize notes windows 8
- search notes windows 8
- share notes in windows 8
- share notes windows 8
- swipe from left flips between apps
- sync your account windows 8
- windows 8 app
- windows 10