How to upgrade to Evernote Business
Whether you are new to Evernote or have an existing account, there are two primary ways to upgrade to Evernote Business:
- Create a new Evernote Business for yourself or for your company
- Join your company’s existing Evernote Business account
Create a new Evernote Business
If you're new to Evernote
Go to the Evernote Business website and click Get Business.
Fill out the form on the ‘Create an account’ page sign up using your company email address.
The company email address you've to used to create your new Evernote Business is the account login address you’ll use to access this account and all the administrative tools.
If you get a message notifying you that the company email you’ve entered is being used in another account, it’s likely that you’ve used that email address in the past to create another Evernote account or Evernote Business.
Sign in to that other Evernote account and change the email address to something not currently associated with Evernote in order to free it up for the new account you’d like to create. Learn more
If you have an existing Evernote account
Go to the Evernote Business website and click Get Business. From the 'Create an account' page, select the ‘sign in’ link.
Fill out the form on the ‘Sign in’ page and sign into your Evernote account using your existing account login details.
What happens next?
Once you've successfully logged in and selected a payment method, your account will be upgraded to Evernote for Business and you’ll be given full Evernote Administrator access for the new Evernote for Business account.
To check or modify your company’s Evernote Business account, visit the admin console.
Join your company’s existing Evernote for Business account
If your company has already created an Evernote Business, you won’t need to create one. Simply accept the email invitation that your account admin will send to you to join the business, and sign in with your existing Evernote account.
By joining with your existing account and not creating a new, separate Evernote account, you’ll be able to enjoy:
- Increased data limits: Increase the overall capacity of your existing account including such benefits such as increased upload quota and more notes and notebooks
- One account to login to: Use the same login details (as those used for your existing account) to access all your business-related and shared company notes
- Easy access: Access all your personal and business-related notes without switching between two accounts. Keep personal and business-related notes separate, where personal notes remain private, unsearchable by colleagues, while still being accessible even if you leave a company
- Business email option: Display separate emails depending on who you’re sharing notes with–personal email address with personal contacts and a business email address to colleagues when sharing with them
- convert to business
- convert to evernote business
- create a new business
- new evernote business
- upgrade to business
- upgrade to evernote business