How to move notes from personal to business
If you have work-related notes you’d like to move from personal notebooks to business notebooks, you can either move individual notes or you can move or convert entire notebooks from personal to business.
Move notes from personal to business
There are several ways to move notes or notebooks from personal to business.
Move one note at a time
Available in Evernote for Mac only
- Open the note.
- Click or tap the notebook button or name of the current notebook, then select the notebook you'd like to move the notes to.
Move multiple notes at once
Available in Evernote for Mac and Windows only
- In your note list, hold the Cmd (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) key and click on individual notes to select them, or hold the Shift key and select a range of notes.
- Click Move to Notebook... (Mac) or Copy to Business (Windows) and select the notebook you'd like to move the notes to.
Move entire notebooks
Available in Evernote Web only
- Go to the account settings for your business in Evernote Web
- Click the green Move Notebooks button
- Select the notebooks to be moved from personal to business
Note: Notebook shares and note links will not be preserved.
- evernote business
- persona to business
- copy to business
- merge accounts
- migrate to business
- convert notebooks