How to move notes from personal to business
If you have work-related notes you’d like to move from personal notebooks to business notebooks, you can either move individual notes or you can move or convert entire notebooks from personal to business.
Move notes from personal to business
There are several ways to move notes or notebooks from personal to business.
Move one note at a time
- Open the note.
- Click or tap the notebook button or name of the current notebook, then select the notebook you'd like to move the notes to.
Move multiple notes at once
Available in Evernote for Mac and Windows only
- In your note list, hold the Cmd (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) key and click on individual notes to select them, or hold the Shift key and select a range of notes.
- Click Move to Notebook... and select the notebook you'd like to move the notes to.
Move entire notebooks
Convert personal notebooks to business notebooks
Only available for Evernote Business accounts created before September 15, 2017
To convert a personal notebook to a business notebook (Windows only):
- Select View > Notebooks from the menu bar to view the notebooks list
- Right-click on a personal notebook you’d like to convert
- Select Convert to Business Notebook... from the drop-down menu
- Sync your account
Tip: If you don't see the option to convert a personal notebook to a business notebook, try signing out of Evernote, restarting your computer, signing back in, and trying again.
- evernote business
- convert notebooks