How to revoke access to your Evernote account
For security or privacy reasons, there may be situations when you'll need to revoke access to your Evernote account from a particular computer or mobile device. For example:
- Your phone or tablet is lost or stolen
- You sold, gifted, or donated your laptop
- You signed in to the Evernote app on a public or shared computer
To revoke access from a device
- Log in to your account settings in Evernote Web from a computer.
- Click Applications from the left-side navigation menu to view all of the devices that you've authorized to access your account.
- Click Revoke Access next to each device you want to revoke access from.
Once you've revoked access to your account from a device, that device will no longer be able to sync notes and the account password will be required in order to resume syncing.
- remove device
- delete device
- revoke access
- disable access
- disable device