Revoke access to your Evernote account
For security or privacy reasons, there may be situations when you'll need to revoke access to your Evernote account from a particular computer or mobile device. For example:
- Your phone or tablet is lost or stolen.
- You sold, gifted, or donated your laptop.
- You signed into Evernote on a public or shared computer and forgot to sign out.
To revoke access from a device
- Sign in to your account settings on Evernote's website.
- Choose Applications from the menu to view all of the devices that you've authorized to access your account.
- Click Revoke Access next to each device you want to revoke access from.
Once you've revoked access to your account from a device, that device will no longer be able to sync notes and the account password will be required in order to resume syncing.
- remove device
- delete device
- revoke access
- disable access
- disable device