How to connect Evernote with your Gmail account
Evernote Web is now able to integrate with your Gmail contacts to make sharing your notes and notebooks easier and faster.
To configure Evernote to work with your Gmail account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account settings in Evernote Web.
- Choose 'Connected Services' from the menu
- Click the Connect next to the Google logo
- Sign in to your Google account on the Google login page
- After successfully entering your Google account credentials, you will be shown a list of activities that Evernote is going to be able to perform ("Manage your contacts", specifically).
- Clicking "Allow Access" will take you back to the Evernote settings screen and the 'Connect' button will now be replaced with the word 'Connected'.
After completing ths process, Evernote Web will have access to your Gmail contacts. This means that when you share a note or notebook or invite a friend to create an Evernote account using Evernote Web, you can start typing their email address and Evernote will autocomplete it based on the corresponding Gmail contact.