Penultimate paper options
Penultimate ships with several options for "papers" (page backgrounds that resemble real-life paper styles): plain, graph, lined, and dotted paper are all included by default when you install Penultimate.
Custom paper types
Penultimate supports the use of custom papers. These custom papers are made from images pulled from your iPad’s photo storage.
To add a custom paper:
- Tap the new note button in one of your notebooks.
- Tap Custom.
- Choose the photo or image you’d like to use as the background of your custom paper.
- Give the new paper a descriptive name, then tap Create paper.
For best results, resize your image to 715 x 865 pixels before adding it as a custom paper.
To delete a custom paper:
- On the new note screen (where you can see the custom papers), tap and hold the custom paper you want to delete.
- Drag your finger to the trash can icon that appears in the upper right and release your finger.
- Confirm by tapping Delete.
- penultimate paper
- custom paper
- custom papers
- buy paper
- paper pack
- paper type