Settings in Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Access app and account settings in Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch by opening the account tab and tapping Settings.
- Save new snapshots added to a note into your Camera Roll
- Choose image size
- Moleskine notebook and Post-it® note settings
- Business card settings, including LinkedIn integration
- Set the audio recording quality to either high quality (shorter recording length, larger file size) or low size (longer recording length, smaller file size)
- Set default notebook
- Enable and configure offline notebooks (Paid subscriptions only)
Manage Tags settings
- Swipe left on a tag to delete it or add it to your shortcuts
- Subscribe to reminder emails for joined notebooks
- Select a default account for quick notes (Evernote Business only)
- Toggle notes in Widget and Messages on/off
My Account settings
- View the email address associated with your account
- Update or remove your profile photo
- Change the name on your account
- Manage your devices
- Send feedback
- Submit a support ticket
- Access Evernote Help & Learning
- Send an activity log, the log file generated by Evernote to Evernote's support department for analysis and troubleshooting. Use this option when prompted by an agent on the Support team.
- Clear the cache and erase local copies of your notes that have been cached. Offline notebooks will be left intact.
Settings related to paid subscription features
- Save emails to Evernote: To save emails into Evernote, tap Evernote Email Address to view the unique Evernote email address you can forward emails to.
- Add passcode lock on mobile apps: To set up a 4-digit passcode lock (PIN) that will be required whenever Evernote is launched or revisited after an extended period of time, tap Passcode Lock > Turn Passcode On.
- Access when you're offline: To enable and configure offline notebooks, tap Notebooks > Offline Notebooks > Download Selected Notebooks, then select which notebooks you'd like to store in their entirety on your device for offline viewing and editing.
- configure settings
- ios settings
- ipad settings
- iphone settings