Settings in Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Access app and account settings in Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch by opening the Account tab and tapping Settings.
Settings related to paid subscription features
Paid subscription (Evernote Plus, Premium, and Business) options you can manage from the 'Settings' page:
- Save emails to Evernote: To save emails into Evernote, tap Evernote Email Address to view the unique Evernote email address you can forward emails to.
- Add passcode lock on mobile apps: To set up a 4-digit passcode lock (PIN) that will be required whenever Evernote is launched or revisited after an extended period of time, tap Passcode Lock > Turn Passcode On.
- Access when you're offline: To enable and configure offline notebooks, tap Notebooks > Offline Notebooks > Download Selected Notebooks, then select which notebooks you'd like to store in their entirety on your device for offline viewing and editing.
Other settings you can configure or manage
- Save new snapshots added to a note into your Camera Roll
- Choose image size
- Moleskine notebook and Post-it® note settings
- Business card settings, including LinkedIn integration
- Set the audio recording quality to either high quality (shorter recording length, larger file size) or low size (longer recording length, smaller file size)
- Set default notebook
- Enable and configure offline notebooks (Paid subscriptions only)
'Manage Tags' settings
- Swipe left on a tag to delete it or add it to your shortcuts
- Subscribe to reminder emails for joined notebooks
- Select a default account for quick notes (Evernote Business only)
- Toggle notes in Widget and Messages on/off
'My Account' settings
- View the email address associated with your account
- Update or remove your profile photo
- Change the name on your account
- Manage your devices
- Send feedback
- Submit a support ticket
- Access Evernote Help & Learning
- Send an activity log, the log file generated by Evernote to Evernote's support department for analysis and troubleshooting. Use this option when prompted by an agent on the Support team.
- Clear the cache and erase local copies of your notes that have been cached. Offline notebooks will be left intact.
- configure settings
- ios settings
- ipad settings
- iphone settings