Add the Evernote widget to your Android home screen
With the Evernote widget, you can create notes quicker by launching Evernote from anywhere on your home screen. The Evernote for Android app offers the following widget types:
- Actions bar
- Single-action widget
- Notes list widget
- Shortcuts list widget
- Tasks list widget
Add the widget to your home screen
The widget can be added to your home screen after you install the Evernote app on your Android device. It does not require a separate download. To add the widget to your home screen, follow these steps:
- Find an empty space on your home screen and long press.
- Tap Widgets.
- Locate the Evernote widget options.
- Press and hold the widget of your choice and drag it to your home screen.
Customize the widget
To customize the widget, tap the Evernote icon in the upper right corner.
- For the actions widgets, you can select one or more actions, such as camera, simple note, audio, or something else.
- For the list widget, you can select notes, tasks, or shortcuts.
- android widget
- create from locked
- lock screen
- locked screen
- quick note