How to join the Evernote for iOS beta program
The Evernote for iOS public beta program allows you to download and use the newest Evernote for iOS features before they become available in a general release. When you join the beta program, you do so with the understanding that features and functionality are being tested in a real-world environment, and your constructive feedback is critical to the improvement of future updates. You will be granted access to a private beta forum to provide feedback.
Join the Evernote for iOS beta program
To join the beta program:
- Fill out the application form
- Contact us using the email address you provided on the form
- Wait for installation instructions via email
Note: The Evernote for iOS beta app is separate from the general release app, and is indicated by a white 'β' on the app icon. After you install the beta, you may choose to delete the general release app, or you may use both.
Leave the Evernote for iOS beta program
If you are no longer interested in participating in the beta program, follow these steps:
- Delete the Evernote beta app (indicated by a white 'β' on the app icon)
- Open the Settings app, navigate to General > Profiles, then remove the Evernote profile by tapping Evernote > Remove Profile
After you delete the beta app and profile, you will no longer be prompted for beta app updates. To continue using Evernote, use the general release app (available from the App Store).